Did you Successfully Upgrade your firmware? - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I just finished updating my VCI Firmware 1.1 to 1.3. I used the steps descibet by Ean, and it works like a charm. No errors, no bugs, no nothing. It works perfect!

I have a PC, SP3 and used a standard 9-pin serial cable and the Com1 port on my desktop PC. It took me 15 minuttes in total.

Ean and the rest of DJTT, thank you very much for my new and much improved VCI-100 !

Tech Wizard

yezzzzz no problema

Tech Wizard

Mine booted well and connected. It gave a time-out message when trying to load the file, so I re-downloaded it and it worked like a charm!

The upgrade worked well. I ran into an error after the software deleted them rom from the device. I just reset the power on the device, and tried to install again and it worked fine. Thanks again!!
    Now I have two SEs
    One Limited and one Upgraded. Maybe will do a button mod next.

Upgrading from version 1.2 to 1.3 went just fine!
    Strangely though lower part of buttons don't work as intended - sync, drop, pause, play. pushing any of these engages PLAY function.

Another thing I noticed - loop shortening don't work as Ean showed in tutorial video. I can shorten loop maximum to 1 beat not 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8.

Tech Mentor

I've just updated mine to 1.3! No problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikazz View Post
    Upgrading from version 1.2 to 1.3 went just fine!
    Strangely though lower part of buttons don't work as intended - sync, drop, pause, play. pushing any of these engages PLAY function.

Another thing I noticed - loop shortening don't work as Ean showed in tutorial video. I can shorten loop maximum to 1 beat not 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8.
    sounds like you are in juggle mode without any Cue points. Make sure you watch this post to figure out the loop shorten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuu0IKP-yE

Tech Wizard

Default Buttons work, Lights out..

First I'll appologize if I perhaps overlooked a "1.3 R&D" thread in my searching.

I'm experiencing a consistent problem. on random occasion, though everytime I play, my lights will quit functioning properly.

The cue buttons I have assigned for instance will function but will not light or un-light when pressed. They remain in the same position (lit or un-lit) as they were in previous to the glitch.

Turning the VCI off then on again seems to fix the problem and not effect Traktor playback.

I have added a beat phase monitor per deck, but did so at about the same time as installing the 1.3 upgrade.

anybody experiencing similar issues?

Tech Wizard

I upgraded after some issues with Parallels and TinyXP in Mac OS X 10.4. Switched to VMware and a full blown Windows install, worked right out of the gate.

It Work fine here in France !!
    Nice expedition delay, nice upgrade.

Wait for plates now !!

Thank you DJtechtools team
    Keep doing your excellent good job !!

Bye

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast