Replacement faders help - VCI-400SE EGE

Default Replacement faders help - VCI-400SE EGE

Hi all,

My crossfader and two of my channel faders on my VCI-400SE EGE are acting screwy. For example if I have the crossfader all the way to the right the software sometimes has the fader jumping back and forth which screws everything up. Similar issue with the channel faders.

Do I need to replace the faders? If so are there any recommendations on VCI-400 EGE compatible upgrades?

Or has anyone else seen this before and do I just need to take them out and clean them or something?

Thanks!
    Macbook Pro 15" (2.3 GHz Quad i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD), S4, Maschine, Beat Masher, Cue Master

Tech Convert

I have the exact same issue with my VCI 400's crossfader. When in the far left position the fader in traktor is bouncing around. I have just lived with it (usually mix with Eqs and line faders) but would love to get an answer to this.

Tech Convert

my faders do the same, when they are completely down they jump to half point and they do have some sound bleed!!!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ttf View Post
    my faders do the same, when they are completely down they jump to half point and they do have some sound bleed!!!
    My old BCD3000 had this exact issue with channel faders. Try cleaning them with non-alcohol contact cleaner - helped on my end

mid-2012 Macbook Pro 13", S4,VCI-400EG, F1 Rokit 5's