[Video]Traktor on Lemur with 23 inch touch screens
    Tech Wizard

Default [Video]Traktor on Lemur with 23 inch touch screens

Greetings DJTT, been awhile; you might remember our Traxus Control Traktor template for Lemur that we released to the public some months back (available here). If you haven't been keeping up with the Lemur App, it might be news to you that they now have an Andorid version of the application, and while the prospect of running a Lemur Template on an Nexus 7 instead of an iPad might be an underwhelming evolution, it's worth noting that a few of us in the Lemur community have managed to get the App and our templates running on 23 inch 1920 x 1080 touch screen monitors!:

For comparison, its like stacking 4 ipads in a 2x2 grid, and bear in mind that while most of us have gravitated towards 23" displays due to their price point, we could theoretically run something much larger... (It was a choice of one 27 inch monitor or two 23 inch monitors at the same price, hence our decision).

Anyway, figured you guys could use an update on this. It's all a matter of opinion but certainly feels like a game changer to be able to have something the size of a SL1200 to work with!

Last edited by tekki; 04-12-2015 at 04:23 AM.

The more i look at it ,the More i wish i could see it in person

Very cool
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Played for about an hour on the Traxus app on my iPad last night. Solid work, I still need to figure a few things out though and maybe personalize the template a little for me.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by denisps2 View Post
    The more i look at it ,the More i wish i could see it in person
    Come to Detorit sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Played for about an hour on the Traxus app on my iPad last night. Solid work, I still need to figure a few things out though and maybe personalize the template a little for me.

Awesome!

Hope it isn't too difficult to sort out, we don't have much in the way of tutorials, spare a few walk throughs on our youtube channel

Generally tried to make it as straightforward as possible, although the remix decks have quite a lot going on with the sequencers and everything...

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Def. worth a lookover idd.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Awesome work!
    Love it when it all comes together.

Tech Wizard

Thanks again guys!

FYI, we've pushed a small update (v 1.2.1) with some bug fixes; a few mapping tweaks to the remix cells and some other minor stuff:

http://traxusinteractive.com/downloads/index.php

Expecting to make a more official announcement soon but we're actually hoping to find some language translation services as about 50% of our visitors seem to be from non-English speaking countries!

Traxus... I'm Italian. I saw the site and is pretty simple. What do you need to translate?

I can do it temporarily if u want, until you find the service that makes you translations

Take this as a support of your project
    DiJ/Producer
    2 Xone K2 - Maschine - Traktor Pro 2.6.8 - Ableton Live 9 Push - Xone DB2 - MBP13 Late 2011 i7 - Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 "
    Ableton Live 9 Certificate User
    http://www.facebook.com/Effenem

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo91 View Post
    Traxus... I'm Italian. I saw the site and is pretty simple. What do you need to translate?

I can do it temporarily if u want, until you find the service that makes you translations

Take this as a support of your project
    Awesome, I will approach you in the coming days; right now we are hacking some quick multi-lingual management into our site... Turns out that 56% of our downloads are from Non-English speaking countries!

Attachment 25165

Expecting there to be less than a thousand words (the critical pages to get someone through to download and some emails); trying to keep it small as we're shooting for 6 non-English languages available... Once we built a package

If anyone else is interested in pitching in, we are looking to translate to the following languages:
    -German
    -Spanish
    -French
    -Italian
    -Portugeses
    -Russian

Also interested in Japanese and Korean as there has been a fair amount of traffic in those regions; less so than Europe but that may be the language barrier.
    Traxus Interactive Webiste (Lemur template download here)
    Traxus Interactive on Facebook (Most up to date news here)