Need help mapping loops to kontrol x1

Default Need help mapping loops to kontrol x1

I am just simply trying to duplicate traktor s2/s4 looping works. I have everything properly mapped I am just confused on one setting.

I have 4 buttons mapped +1/-1 beat jump as well as +8/-8 beatjump. My problem is that when I go to turn the knob set to move it does not move to the beatjump set at loop but rather uses the new beatjump set which was (+1/-1) or (+8/-8)

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so if you can help I'd love you

And you shall see the light...

It's because on the s2/s4, depending on what you move - beatjump(s) or loop(s) - the move mode changes at the same time (so it's something you need to map too) and also because the value of the move is always set to the value 'loop'.

* Map move mode depending on if you're within an active loop (use the modifier)
    * map move size to the value 'loop'
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Okay wow thanks I didn't know anyone replied I'll see if I can get it to work