Hey guys, I've been using Serato for 5 years now with some 1200's, dicers and an Akai LPD8 for the SP6 sample player. It's time for a change so I'm going down the CDJ route. I've already picked up a CDJ-2000NXS and will be getting another deck (maybe a XDJ-1000?) later on. I'm planning on getting away from the laptop and just use a USB drive.

The only problem I have is what will I replace the SP6 with? I have an iPad mini so thought there must be a sample player app out there. I've had a quick google and seen iMPC, which also supports MIDI input with the LPD8 which is pretty cool (http://www.akaipro.com/kb/article/1459). Has anyone used this app before? Are there any others that have similar capabilities/functions as the SP6 player or Traktor's remix decks?
Ideally it'll have:
- midi controller support and mapping- in Serato I've mapped the knobs of the LPD8 to adjust the tempo of a sample
- tempo adjust per sample
- key/pitch adjust

Apps like Lemur and TouchOSC are used as midi controller for software on your computer right? You can't actually use it as an audio source?