Trigger time stretchable samples in IOS

Default Trigger time stretchable samples in IOS

I’m looking for something to trigger samples and loops from my iPad. Ideally I could import and set up a bunch of labeled samples and then trigger and stop them with a button push. Some could be looped, some would be one-shot, and more than one could play at once. I could easily adjust the bpm of whats playing and the loops would time stretch.

And it would be solid and easy to use in a live environment. I want to use this to trigger drum loop segways between songs.

Is there anything like this? I’ve tried the following apps with no success:
    – Launchpad
    – BeatHawk
    – LP-5
    – Groovemaker
    – Noisepad
    – FunkBox
    – Loopy HD
    – iPro DJ Sampler

I don’t need all the drum-machine type features either. I don’t want to MAKE beats, just trigger looping samples and one shots.

I'm using Serato DJ and a DDJ SZ. I've tried the SP-6 in Serato DJ but can't adjust the BPM with my controller and can't punch in a specific BPM on the keyboard either. Limited to using my computer mouse which isn't ideal.

Thanks

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Electify NXT looks like it would do the trick along with a whole lot more. But its been pulled temporarily while its being updated with a new release due shortly.

http://www.electrify.info

Its basically like a slimmed down Ableton on ipad and I'm dying try it with my APC.