sc2000 help!

Thread: sc2000 help!

Default sc2000 help!

Hello, I've been using my Denon sc2000 's without any problems but whenever I connect my x1 mk2 I can't pitch bend with my jog wheels any longer. The funny thing is that as soon as I unplug my x1 all is good. I have checked my in and out settings and even reimported my tsi files, same outcome. Any suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by bennym0202 View Post
    I have checked my in and out settings and even reimported my tsi files, same outcome. Any suggestions please.
    You mean in/out ports under Controller Manager/Device option? Can you post a screenshot? What version of Traktor? What *.tsi files are you using for your SC2000? Any other *.tsi files?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    You mean in/out ports under Controller Manager/Device option? Can you post a screenshot? What version of Traktor? What *.tsi files are you using for your SC2000? Any other *.tsi files?
    Thanks for responding, my Version of Traktor is the latest 2.7.2 and in/out are pointed towards the selected device. I followed the djtechtools video for multiple controllers. I tried uploading a screen shot but the uploader was not working properly. I'm using the Denon 2 deck tsi, if that helps.

Post screenshots so we can be sure you have done it correctly. In the meantime, check if it's possible to pitchbend either in vinyl mode and pitchbend mode.

Don't think this is solvable, it's either a Traktor bug or midi conflict. SC2000 can be switched to different midi channel but then the complete *.tsi file needs to be rewritten to match. X1mk2 uses NI protocol (NHL?) so you can't alter that.

Also, unrelated - for what functions are you using X1mk2 (since SC2000 covers everything)?

The x1 for effects is great, I can do without obviously but it's a nice piece to have. As far as pitch bending goes, it's gone in vinyl and scratch mode. It starts to function the moment I unplug the x1. Slay you don't have a functional 4 deck tsi? All the 4 deck tsi's I've tried don't seem to work properly.

Yeah but does it work if you disable the vinyl mode?

I have a 4 deck tsi but for Traktor 1.2.7.
    I doubt the tsi's don't work mate, you probably did something wrong. Use Denon's, follow the instructions.

Tech Mentor

As illogical as it sounds, untick "import music folders at startup" in preferences. Then see if that makes a difference.

I'm sure i remember reading something about this "bug" when using a Native Instruments controller with another controller, the other year.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS

Wow that's an odd solution , will try it for sure. Thanks

Tech Mentor

I may have mis-led you slightly.

This is what i was referring to;

http://www.native-instruments.com/en...y-traktor-mac/

I remember reading this when i had problems using my X1 Mk1, along side a Vestax VCI 380. If I remember correctly, this worked for me.

I didn't have pitch bend problems though. ....i had no control at all.
    Cheers

IAN WILLIAMS