Midi fighter Twister sequencer off beat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Overall it's the same but this one doesn't rely on Twister's own hardware clock which is what tends to cause the drift in some situations.

I had the exact problem discribed before. After some beats the sequenzer lost sync. This was alway indicated by the LEDs switching from red to purple. My System is a I5 with 8GB RAM connected to a s4 MK2. My Solution was to set the Processing Buffer to 512 while reducing the USB-Buffer to 1 ms. Since then Sync get lost only sometimes when switching from effect mode (Gratification Mapping , no pulse) to sequencer mode and back. Hope THAT helps someone out there. :-)

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Maniax75 View Post
    I had the exact problem discribed before. After some beats the sequenzer lost sync. This was alway indicated by the LEDs switching from red to purple. My System is a I5 with 8GB RAM connected to a s4 MK2. My Solution was to set the Processing Buffer to 512 while reducing the USB-Buffer to 1 ms. Since then Sync get lost only sometimes when switching from effect mode (Gratification Mapping , no pulse) to sequencer mode and back. Hope THAT helps someone out there. :-)
    Thanks for that. I will give that a try.

I've still not tried the other mapping yet as i would prefer to get the djtt one working.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Both mappings are official DJTT ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12