Remix decks - Im setting up my F1 and need some assistance

Default Remix decks - Im setting up my F1 and need some assistance

Ive always been confused as which folder to put my samples, do I just dump them into the music folder along with my songs. Ive loaded samples into C:/Music/Traktor/Samples and it seems that only a hand full of samples show up in Traktor cant figure out why the other files dont show up.
    Last edited by bc6; 04-19-2015 at 01:47 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I load my sample in to the Remix Deck and then export them as a remix deck set. Very easy to find them under the track collection or simply put them in to favorite slot.

Thanks Stewe I was thinking to do something along the same lines, Just drop my files into the remix slots then save it as a Remix set.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

I approach remix decks the same way, create a set and save the .trak file. As long as you don't delete any of the samples from your track collection, they'll always be where they should. If you do find that you've accidentally removed a sample along the way, just reimport the .trak set.