S2 as a Mixer for Turntable

Default S2 as a Mixer for Turntable

So I want to get into using vinyl turntables instead of my s2 and traktor. However I don't want to drop a ton of money into a new program, apparently i would need to buy NI Audio 6 with Scratch Pro to use Traktor and timecode which is like $300. Starting from scratch (pun intended), what possibilities do I have to convert my Traktor s2 into a function 2 channel analog mixer for 2 Stanton tables? Can I use this setup somehow with Serato? If so would that be a viable idea?

Hi mate.
    Unfortunately you can't use the S2 as a stand alone mixer (no inputs) ... Maybe a scratch certified mixer is something to look into, as they have soundcards built in already.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Exactly the reason I decided to buy the S4 instead of the S2. Sure, to begin with it's a bit too much for me, but I'm interested in trying to find some turntables soon and I can plug them directly into S4. Means I could buy just one turntable to begin with and still use it to mix!

sell the s2?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

S4, with Traktor, turntables plugged in and you can use the FX, still.