Change standard patterns on Twister

Default Change standard patterns on Twister

Is it possible to change the startup patterns on Twisters the sequencer? i hate to set them up everytime.. :/

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Maunus,

There is no possibility to change pre designed patters at this moment, however you can program your own patterns and save/recall up to 16 different snap shots since the Twister has 16 internal memory banks. Do this by pressing the right side bottom button to enter the snapshot page, then press one of encoder knobs for the bank in which you wish to save your current settings.

Thank you for the tip

Do that mean I can do my preferred patterns and then save 1 snap and then quick load when I plug it in?

I hope they wonder to make a control page in midi utility for the whole sequencer program, would give some pretty nice features..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maunus View Post
    Do that mean I can do my preferred patterns and then save 1 snap and then quick load when I plug it in?
    Exactly. Your preferred patterns are saved in to internal memory banks which means they can be loaded back even though the Twister is disconnected and plugged in again.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Exactly. Your preferred patterns are saved in to internal memory banks which means they can be loaded back even though the Twister is disconnected and plugged in again.

Have fun

Okay i see now .. I can only save like 1 pattern in one slot and not more patterns..

Default Are there Options now? (to change and save preset patterns in twisters sequencer)

I would like to change and save the preset patterns in twisters sequencer too. Your post is about 2 years old. Does anybody know if there are Options now or is the answer still: you cannot change and save the preset patterns in twisters sequencer?