HINTS!!!!! which turntables should I have to buy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

I personally second the PDX vote. Yes they don't make them anymore but you can possibly find basic PDX2000 for real cheap. Like $80-$100 each, depending on the state they are in. I find sellers undervalue them. Usually because it's mostly plastic, the feet are usually broken(easy fix) and they're not that sexy looking. PDX3000 on the other hand is a lot nicer but ultimately a lot pricier.

Other than price I personally like the PDX for the ultra-pitch(i scratch a lot). Which you can get on the Stanton str8, TTX and newer TT's on the market. But bang for your buck, PDX is the way to go.

Tech Mentor

I'm a big fan of my TTX. Solid as a rock. Great price point. Lots of features. I've had mine for 10+ years.

I wouldn't buy technics. I know technics are the standard but they are so expensive for the bare minimum of features. Their build quality is okay at best. Fortunately, they are easy to fix due their brilliant modular design and easy to find parts for. This is often mistaken for good build quality. Also, They aren't made anymore so it's up to the dealer/seller to resolve any defects or problems. They maybe easy to fix but if it's DOA then you'll have to invest. Some of the parts aren't cheap.

Save your time/money/effort and pick a newer equivalent.
    Last edited by mrdorianjames; 05-21-2015 at 01:18 PM.
    Traktor Z2, Numark TTX1,Ableton Live 9/Push,Roland TR8,Eurorack modular
    Techno/Experimental

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12