!NEED HELP! mapping several remix set stems/slots to one button/pad in Traktor
    Tech Student

Default !NEED HELP! mapping several remix set stems/slots to one button/pad in Traktor

(TRAKTOR PRO 2)
    hello there DJTT this is my first post on here so bare with me!!!
    I am fairly good and know what I am doing mapping my controllers in traktor but now that I want to use my controllers to control remix sets I am stuck with the question/thought of how do i map multiple slot launches too one button ??? Say I have a button that triggers slot 1 cell 1 I am asking how to map it so that same button also could trigger slot 1 cell 5 and so on etc.... if anyone can help me with this you would make my f*#kin day & ill give you a virtual dolla bill yalll!!!! thnx DJTT community any comments or advice helps!!!

Easy, duplicate the slot/cell command that you want to use for the 2nd slot/cell.
    Then just change the 2nd slot/cell to 1/5 or whatever one you want to play as well! Hope this makes sense!!

So, you are duplicating the original command, and changing the attributes of the duplicated one to use the same button/pad

Hope this helps..
    Last edited by DJAdeSands; 05-08-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Each sample sell in a slot is addressed by unique trigger command 1-16 cell which means they couldn't be added by duplicating one after the other. Rather add the 5th trigger again and then map it to the same button. Trick is to use the "sample page selector" modifier condition state to target the active Traktor state for currently selected Remix Deck/Page/Slot (so it will always be in sync ether selected new page by using a mouse click, NI kontrols native maps or any other MIDI controller)

You can see cell1 and cell5 mapped to one Note, then check the path to you modifier dude.

I made this keyboard mapping in a while back https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/4257
    You can download it and see how all commands are set with that modifier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stewe; 05-08-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: bigger pic

Cheers stewe! That's an education for me too!
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.