TRAKTOR PRO 2 + CDJ2000NXS (sound quality issue with one of the cdj's)
    Tech Convert

Default TRAKTOR PRO 2 + CDJ2000NXS (sound quality issue with one of the cdj's)

(traktor setup using the cdjs as the sound card)

I have successfully connected 2x cdj's with the aggregator tool, usb cables, etc etc everything works except one of the cdjs has a far lower audio quality.

It seems like which ever cdj I "link" first has a weak signal or lower audio quality...

ive tested the mixer, the cables, the cdj's them selves work fine its only when I link through traktor that one cdj or the other has a shitty audio quality. (the sounds is considerably lower and less full, its very noticeable)

Ive updated the firm ware on the cjd's and the djm, running traktor 2.8, on a mac osx 10.10 and I cant seem to find out why this happens. please help!

Look for audio setting on mac, it may have something to do with surround sound (mac detecting the aggregated 4.0 sound interface, setting the 2ch's to something other than front/back L/R)
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Convert

hmmm I dont think thats it.. I tired messing with the audio settings in the mac preferences while the cdjs were connected but no luck, (see image) audio settings.jpg

i also tried using the "mac audio midi setup" to try and connect that way but I think I got further away.. I couldnt get it to where the cdjs would output to separate channels. but even doing that one cdj still sounded less than the other. why is this so hard :-( please help!

Are you connecting them through a USB hub? Make sure it has an external power then, or try setting them up directly on the USB ports of your computer.