New hard house/powernoise mix - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was 12... literally.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

I was 24 in 2000.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Now the age gap is apparent. All we can do now is make fun of each other.

You're so old that.... well you're just old and stuff.

I am so old, I even forgot how to make fun of teh younger generation. XD
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

We are a silly bunch here at DJTT. The funny thing is everyone else on the site probably stares and points (electronically of course).

Tech Guru

Seriously I cant stand hardhouse/gabba etc. Those pictures sum up exactly whats wrong with it.

I just find it repetitive and the lack of a clear bassline in a lot of hardhouse just replaced with massive bass/kick drums imo just sucks balls...

In saying that I will DL that mix and see if I'm just missing something as I'm always open to new music... I just have an overwhelming feeling that gabba is in fact just shithouse.

So of it is in fact Shithouse (good term). But then again some D&B is shit, house, trance, electro and hip hop can be shitty. Just about any genre has a band or set of bands that just spew shit and people eat it from there lips.... shit... just had to type it one more time. lol

This is a good mix though, you may enjoy it much.

Tech Guru

Listened to mix.. couldnt get into it. I know there must be some set of values that would make me able to view it as 'good' but I do not have them nor do I have any wish to gain them so I think I will stay the fuck away from hardhouse.

Just cant stand the lack of any solid bassline replaced with white noise and big basskicks.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

midian, I completely understand. It took me a long time to accept that, as a DJ in the scene I run in, I have to accept this stuff. I am much more of a fan of the cold wave/electronic metal stuff (Ministry, KMFDM, Chemlab, 16Volt, Unit:187, OOMPH!, PTP, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult) but this stuff is just fun.

There are tings about it that make it "good" for what it is. You're better off staying away from hard house. heh it just sucks you in ;-)
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

i cant get into gabber at all. must be said. i dont even wanna know wat the drug scene was like at those places, looks like those guys have been taking large doses of mushies and meth.

big ups to gravers tho
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast