Traktor Scratch states 'Scratch Disabled' while using Traktor Audio 6 Interface

Default Traktor Scratch states 'Scratch Disabled' while using Traktor Audio 6 Interface

Title pretty much says it all. I posted a question on the NI forums but got no help.

I am using Traktor Scratch Pro and have an Audio 6 Interface. I have selected the Audio 6 as my audio device and set up the track decks for timecode vinyl and it comes with a message saying 'Scratch Disabled.' I believe this is the message which comes up when you are using a non-certified mixer or soundcard, so I have no idea why it's telling me that.

One thing I have noticed is that when selecting the Audio 6 as my device, it says '(Wasapi Shared Mode)' next to it, rather than '(ASIO).' Could that be the issue? And if so, how to I make sure that the Audio 6 is using ASIO instead?

I have reinstalled Traktor, updated the firmware of the Audio 6 and all my drivers are fully up to date.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Select Traktor Audio 6 ASIO in the dropdown menu.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Select Traktor Audio 6 ASIO in the dropdown menu.
    That's not an option. The only form of Traktor Audio 6 I can select as my audio device in Traktor is in 'Wasapi Shared Mode.'

Thank you or the response though.

Try reinstalling the latest audio 6 drivers. Also, do you have the control panel? I have an audio 6 and have not had such issues.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Try reinstalling the latest audio 6 drivers. Also, do you have the control panel? I have an audio 6 and have not had such issues.
    I have reinstalled them several times but that doesn't seem to have an affect. I'm really not sure what the issue is, but it's extremely frustrating. It seems unlikely, but could it be an issue with the hardware?

Tech Wizard

Had this on my Z2 a few weeks ago, said scratch disabled under my platter. Only effected one channel. Reboot didn't work either.

Run through the Traktor setup wizard and it should fix it. At least it worked for me.

Tech Mentor

I had this yesterday with a certified mixer, I re-ran the setup wizard and it started working again.