Rubber trim on outside of Twister coming off :(
    Tech Mentor

Default Rubber trim on outside of Twister coming off :(

Hi guys, I noticed a small part of the rubber side trim of my Twister had popped off a bit. when I tried to shove it back in, it wouldn't go, and I ended up pulling even more of it out. I'm not sure what the best way to jam it back into place is. It seems the lip on it curves back upwards to the top making it very hard to get into the slot. How should I go about getting this back together properly?

Tech Mentor

Instructions can be found here: https://techtools.zendesk.com/hc/en-...e-Twister-Case

I've done it so know it's possible but you have to be careful and patient otherwise you'll end up popping more of the little clips out.

Hope you get it sorted.
    Rob
    Xone DB4 | Pioneer DDJ-SP1 | DJ Tech CDJ 101 (x2) | Serato DJ
    NI X1 MKII | NI Scratch A6 | MF Twister | Traktor Pro 2
    Sennheiser HD 25 II | KRK Rokit 5 (x2) | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
    Mixed In Key 8 | MusicBrainz Picard | Mixxx 2

Wow, that sucked a lot, but eventually I managed to get it reattached. Don't stress too much about making sure it's all aligned like in the picture before pushing it in with something flat and plastic, you'll never get it perfect and it takes quite a lot of effort even when it is aligned. Just start at one end and slowly move across. Also, there's a good chance the case won't be even at that point, so use your fingers to smooth the entire side of the twister until it evens out.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup