- CDJ-2000 NXS Jog wheel loose (wobbly)? -

Default - CDJ-2000 NXS Jog wheel loose (wobbly)? -

Hi all....

I received this Nexus as a trade. I haven't used CDJ's in years......so long I have forgotten the feel of the platters.
    All functions on the deck are 100% but is it normal to have this much 'play' with the platter?

The tension knob is working, Tightening or loosing the knob has the same result with the side to side movement of the platter.

Thanks in advance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwj...ature=youtu.be

Tech Wizard

I just checked mine out. Mine have a slight wobble, not that much though.

I've had mine a little over a hear and I'm the only owner.

That seems like it's just a little bit too much of a give. It is normal that when you spin them you hear the plastic rolling a lot louder than the original 2000's.

Are they still under warranty? I would have them checked out, probably just a screw that has loosened over time or something like that.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DaRealDVS1 View Post
    Hi all....

I received this Nexus as a trade. I haven't used CDJ's in years......so long I have forgotten the feel of the platters.
    All functions on the deck are 100% but is it normal to have this much 'play' with the platter?

The tension knob is working, Tightening or loosing the knob has the same result with the side to side movement of the platter.

Thanks in advance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIwj...ature=youtu.be
    hey, did you get to take it apart yet? I believe we spoke on the Pioneer forum about this too, We can speak more freely here, lol

here are the 3 tabs you are looking for once the platter is out, they are what keeps the platter in place