US launch of the XONE 43c
    Tech Mentor

Default US launch of the XONE 43c

Hey peeps!

Just wanted to ask when you guys think we will see a launch of the Xone 43c in the United States. Looks so sweet! I think I will wait on this mixer to drop, considering it has a built-in interface and is Innofader compatible.

On a side note: are Xone mixers good for crossfader work (scratching) out of the box? I have never used a four channel Xone mixer. I know that they can be upgraded via the Innofader, but I'm not that technically savvy and not too sure how I would go about installing it.

Best,
    Jack Nunz

Tech Mentor

I don't promote my DJcity videos over here, that would be bad form, but in this case you'd be advised to check out my review of the 43C on YouTube, as there's a big section specifically about the crossfader. To précis it: If you scratch, definitely budget for the Innofader upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknunz View Post
    I think I will wait on this mixer to drop, considering it has a built-in interface and is Innofader compatible.
    There are other mixers with that features, is there something specific to the Xone that interests you?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

looks like a nice mixer for the money...
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu