Pioneer DDJSX2 Spare Parts
    Tech Student

Default Pioneer DDJSX2 Spare Parts

Hi everyone,

So this is my first post on here, and what an embarrassing one it is. So I was DJing at this mad crazy barmitvah and in all the post-simcha hype I managed to lose my power adapter and USB cable for my Pioneer DDJSX2.

Can anyone recommend where I can get replacements for these? The AC adapter specs are: AC 100V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, DC 5V, 3A. I would also like to upgrade from the kinda shitty standard USB cable...

Please bear in mind that I am based in the UK (London). Any suggestions would be most appreciated. I have got a hella lot of barmitzvahs coming up.

Thanks,

BigOnTheBarmitzvahScene

You can probably pick something up at Maplins. Have a search around on their website, if not just go into one and ask someone. I've bought a load of different adapters from them over the years.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Any DC 5V adaptor that will output 3A (3000ma) or Higher will do the trick, just make sure the correct Pin is + / - (most have selectable ones anyhow).

On amazon uk something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Compat...pply+5v+3000ma

Get a regulated PSU.
    Last edited by deevey; 06-05-2015 at 11:56 AM.