What if your signifigant other was a DJ?

Default What if your signifigant other was a DJ?

I was wondering what if my signifigant other were a dj or even worse a producer or promoter lol. Would it be a good thing or a bad thing. I mean you both could critique each other routines or borrow each others equipment or support each other a venues. What do you guys think would it be a benifit or a pita if you had a dj as a bf or gf.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Could be worse, they could be a Lawyer !

Being in to the same scene, circle or job front is only a problem if they make the effort to prove they are better than you, screw you over in the process and kill all your dreams.

I once dated another dj. She rubbed me the wrong way, because she was warped. She wanted us to start a dj business together with me as the performer, her as the agent and business manager. I was 33 and she was 45. I had to scratch the relationship when she caught me juggling. She said I was loopy and I told her we weren't in sync. The end.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Schalenberg

My wife is a DJ. She doesn't like anything I play. Last night I was showing her how to record her sets using my tracks as an example. Halfway through she says, "yuck, what is this track?!" This is my life, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    I once dated another dj. She rubbed me the wrong way, because she was warped. She wanted us to start a dj business together with me as the performer, her as the agent and business manager. I was 33 and she was 45. I had to scratch the relationship when she caught me juggling. She said I was loopy and I told her we weren't in sync. The end.

lol that's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip