OWOW midi instruments - Ask us anything
    Tech Student

Default OWOW midi instruments - Ask us anything

Hi DJTT,

A couple of days ago we released our 5 new midi-instruments on Kickstarter, you might have seen the release article here on DJTT. If you havent; here's a link to the
    - Article
    and our
    - Kickstarter

We're super proud of the products & the endless possibilities with the range of instruments, and are very curious as of how you guys see the instruments in-use. Wether it's for studio production or incorporated in your live set. As always with releasing new instruments into the world, there are a lot of questions about the products, the specs, price, materials, compatibility etc.etc.

So we're here to answer any questions you guys have about the project, bring it on!

Cheers,

OWOW

Hi,
    first your controllers looks awesome! I love the idea of tiny and modular setups. So creative, so flexible, so fun! I´m an electronics engineer and of course I want to know if any of the controllers have any support of adding your own buttons, sensors, etc. the boards? Any unused in- or output ports so you can modify it yourself (since your´re selling bare PCBAs)?

Just wondering

Good luck with the kickstarter, looking forward to try these out.

Tech Wizard

They look like pretty cool pieces of gear. I only wish they were a little cheaper. 100+ dollars for one smaller controller is quite a bit.