editing All tracks folder.
    Tech Convert

Default editing All tracks folder.

In my all tracks folder, in traktor, I have samples being shown in the list, along with all my tracks. I don't know why, and I think it must be the way I have my songs organized in my mac. I have all my audio in my music folder on my mbp, and my sample in a a sample's folder in that collection.

Is there a way to edit this folder somehow in traktor?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lucidlife View Post
    In my all tracks folder, in traktor, I have samples being shown in the list, along with all my tracks. I don't know why, and I think it must be the way I have my songs organized in my mac. I have all my audio in my music folder on my mbp, and my sample in a a sample's folder in that collection.

Is there a way to edit this folder somehow in traktor?
    In Traktor, all of your sounds are categorised as either tracks, one shots or looped samples. It sounds like your samples are being categorised as tracks, this could be for a few reasons.

Importantly, the way to fix it is right click the samples and choose "set to one shot/looped sample"
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Convert

you're the man! Thanks

Thanks, sambo deserves a Budwiser.
    Last edited by bc6; 06-22-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip