Connect NI Maschine to audio interface

Default Connect NI Maschine to audio interface

Hi there,

l synced Traktor with Maschine, it's sync and works so far. But now l wanna use it in combination with my CDJ and my A&H Mixer. Is that even possible with my NI Audio 6? Couldn't find any informations about that. But l guess l need an interface with midi support?!

OSX 10.10.3, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Maschine 1, CDJ 400, A&H Xone 42, Audio 6

i dont have the audio6 (yet) but surely it has 3 stereo outputs so you can use 2 for 2 decks in traktor and the remaining one for maschine? i know on mac u can select the same audio interface from multiple apps, presume on windows u can too. or u wanted some kind of actual integration between the cdj and maschine? tho not sure what that would be...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

l can't connect the Maschine to my interface. Maschine only have MIDI and USB connection. And my interface offers only chich connection for 2 decks (old version).

l actually just want to use Maschine parallel to Traktor which l run with timecode cdj's.