Raleigh North Carolina: Dubstep the prominent genre? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

dubstep, my bad man, like I said, dont know the genre at all.

I used to live around NC State and clubs played pretty awful music... pretty much that bro'stacular radio techno that people dance with their fists in the air.... definetly that place need more electro going on....
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Tech Guru

Yeah... I know all about that type of music. I'm hoping maybe things will change in the next couple months/years.

Tech Convert

I'm lookin for a dubstep DJ around Raleigh Durham area that would be interested in working with me and setting up parties and more because the only equipment I have right now is my laptop, a speaker and fl studio 10 lol but I want to get out there make some money so that I can buy equipment

Tech Mentor

So many Raleigh people on this thread! You have no idea how happy this makes me Like seriously, this just completely kicked my hangover.

I play electro house and trance at Mosaic Wine Lounge. Steven Feinberg is the owner, and a REALLY cool guy. Very down to earth and open-minded. If you're looking for your first club gig and don't want to play dub all night, this would be a great place, as they have nights for just about every type of music imaginable.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

3 year old thread revival? Newbies always be grave digging.

Tech Convert

Hey I dont have any equipment I'm just trying to get out there all I have is a laptop and one speaker lol and lots of hiphop/rap and techno and dubstep on my itunes haha I also make my own beats as well with FL Studio they are trance songs at least until I get the Massive plugin if I could DJ at this place that would be awesome I get off my other job at 10 at night hmu bro on email wrathbone100@gmail.com and give the club owner a good recomendation for me my youtube is youtube.com/DJC4rb0n

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    3 year old thread revival? Newbies always be grave digging.
    I felt resurrection was less n00bish than starting up another one
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Tech Convert

Ya I no stupid idea I just recently moved down here from colorado though and I'm looking for other djs and also some djing opportunities

Tech Convert

Yo sunshine if you can hook me up please do man cuz I'm lookin for a chance just give me a chance and I promise you I will blow your mind even though I havn't really messed with a lot of DJ equipment in my days I know how to make music

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast