Raleigh North Carolina: Dubstep the prominent genre? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Just shot you an email with what you need to do on your end if you wanna get booked there.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

Tech Convert

Just shot you an email back man

Tech Guru

still subscribed after 2 years.... lol. Carbon, start organizing house parties. sell beer. buy equipment.

Tech Convert

ey im 19 jus sayin cant organize shit when your my age lol

Tech Guru

dude, I'm 20. I organized, single handely promoted, and ran the dubstep weekly Dub Sessions (the first dubstep weekly to see more than 30 people, and more than 300 people on a weekly basis) in Raleigh for 2 years, starting at amores pizza (lol, but I was 18 at the time), moving to southland ballroom after 5 months, to flex for a couple months, and finally to solas (most opulent club in raleigh). All this time I havnt been able to legally drink in a bar, and I dont.

Come out to Katmandu tonight (its a shithole), but we're hoping to have around 300 people there tonight, that shit is free. my roommates decided to do a "Dressed to get screwed" party as a joke.... apparently people liked it based on responses.

Tech Convert

Ya I understand but I just moved down here so I dont know anyone also I'm a music producer my channel for youtube is youtube.com/DJC4rb0n and I guess I can come to Katmandu depending on where it is cuz I get off work at 10 PM and i work down in morrisville/cary
    Last edited by DJ Carbon; 06-08-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Tech Guru

I hear ya dude. Btw, let me say welcome to Raleigh. Wasnt trying to come off as a dick, just woke up. late 6am night.

Katmandu is right off hillsborough st (right next to NCSU). We're going to 3am tonight (if not later).

Tech Convert

alright sounds good I'm probly gonna go back to sleep lol cuz I work from 4-10 pm and then I fuckin go hard lol not really but I used to in colorado when I knew ppl who could get me alcohol but any way I'm going to southland ballroom next wednesday for dubstep lol also how much is admission for katmandu?

Tech Guru

Katmandu is free. Its a saturday weekly (yes we're doing it again tmrw). This is a one off, but promises to be good. I dont attend southland events anymore. They modeled/bastardized their dubstep wed event off of dub sessions after we left.

Tech Convert

so are you djing tonight or tomorrow and the address is 3003 hillsborough street in raleigh correct? It would be nice to meet some dj's within 30 minutes of my house I actually live right next to southpoint mall so I'm not too far from where you are

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast