Midi Fighter Twister USB-Hub Problem

Default Midi Fighter Twister USB-Hub Problem

Hey guys,

I´m a proud owner of a Midi Fighter Twister since a couple of days. I really love the device but I have a question: Whenever I try to plug the Twister into the USB-hub with the other controllers (two X1s), my audio totally crashes. My setup is:

A&H Xone DB2
    2x X1s
    1x Midi Fighter Twister
    Macbook Pro 13" Early 2015

When I plug in the Twister on a single USB port, everything works fine but I´d rather have my mixer in a solo USB port and all the controllers in the hub. The hub is also powered, so theres no issue in the power supply... Does anyone have the same problem or a solution?

Thanks in advance!
    truep_

i think the problem could be the power supply of your hub.. every controller takes about 500mha... so if your power supply doesn't have at least of 1.5 mhA output power you could have this kind of problems.

check it out

sorry for my bad english -_- ''
    DiJ/Producer
    2 Xone K2 - Maschine - Traktor Pro 2.6.8 - Ableton Live 9 Push - Xone DB2 - MBP13 Late 2011 i7 - Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 "
    Ableton Live 9 Certificate User
    http://www.facebook.com/Effenem

Unfortunately, the problem also accurs when I plug in just one X1 with the Twister. It even occurs when I plug in my DB2 in the hub with the Twister and the other controllers in another hub on another port. Obviously the DB2 does not draw any power from the usb connection and it still drops out completely

I tested it with two different USB hubs already, which both work absolutely fine... except in this setup, it seems Very very strange problem and I can't seem to find a similar case on the internet

It's likely a bandwidth/power issue with that particular hub since you have two other ones that work fine. I would use a powered hub whenever possible, especially when using three controllers that all have LED feedback.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Convert

A powered hub is always recommended. I use nothing else and have yet to encounter unsolvable problems with my two powered hubs. My workstation is in another room.

I'm having the exact same problem with similar setup:

Xone DB4
    2 Traktor D2's
    Midi-Fighter Twister
    D-Link Powered 2.0 USB
    Windows Laptop with 2 usb ports

Did you find a solution?

Cheers,

Axis