[Electro] The Fear (Original Mix)

Default The Fear (Original Mix)

Really enjoyed making this track. Been wanting to do a heavy bass drop for a while. Feedback and production tips are cool. Still working on getting my mixes down.
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"

Tech Convert

good energy track ... nice synths

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Not an electro guy but I like it honestly. Pretty creative. You can push the bass a bit more in my opinion, seems like you got some room to do so since I assume you want it bass heavy lol

Thanks dude Honestly, it's hard to tell if I'm getting my bass EQ'd right. I think me using KRK's has a lot to do with it. I feel like they are giving off false bass, like it sounds nice and full but switch to some headphones/ buds and it's looses all it's fill. This is becoming very annoying for me. But thanks for the pointers, I really appreciate them.

Tech Convert

i seen your comment pop up in my mail so i checked with my headphones on and you're right it seems like there is no sub bass at like 50hz ish ... just add a sub bass layer .... don't over do it though ... that should make it sound more full

Quote Originally Posted by markyyoung View Post
    Thanks dude Honestly, it's hard to tell if I'm getting my bass EQ'd right. I think me using KRK's has a lot to do with it. I feel like they are giving off false bass, like it sounds nice and full but switch to some headphones/ buds and it's looses all it's fill. This is becoming very annoying for me. But thanks for the pointers, I really appreciate them.
    yeah krk have a slight low frequency boost if i recall correctly. but it also has a lot to do with the room you're in as well. an untreated room can play some serious games.