Continuous mp3 ripper?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Continuous mp3 ripper?

Hi looking for help on mp3 ripping. I have some DMC Monsterjam discs that I want to rip - but as complete mixes rather than as separate trax. I always used to use AudioGrabber which would normalise the audio as well.

I actually bought the program from the author back in the day, and then they made it freeware -[ but now they've moved it on - quote "The international Audiograbber website at www.audiograbber.org is operated by Stefan Vetter, with permission of Jackie Franck, author of Audiograbber. " but now they want another $10 which peeves me greatly.

So. Recommendations please for a prog which will rip a complete CD side as a continuous rip, and hopefully normalise as well

You should be able to do this in audacity man.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    You should be able to do this in audacity man.
    He can rip continuously or do you mean he can rip individually and then patch them in audacity?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

With most software like Audition or Soundforge, you can load up a cd and rip the whole thing with no gaps, i assume audacity has the same functionality (to lazy to rip my old compilations down here lol)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I use a program called MP3 Splitter.

The site is blocked here at work, but you should be able to find it with a little searching. There' also one called Mp3 Splitter and Joiner - they're both free. Try 'em both.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BJtheDJ View Post
    I always used to use AudioGrabber which would normalise the audio as well.
    they want another $10 which peeves me greatly.
    So. Recommendations please for a prog which will rip a complete CD side as a continuous rip, and hopefully normalise as well
    It seems that you are $10 away from your preferred solution, and you could have that in place later today.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

Windows media player can do it.
    SC | MC

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    pretty cool, pity the latest itunes breaks everything else tho :/

I haven't upgraded iTunes yet - but the problem seems to be with the iStore, and any other "connected" "features" in iTunes (like Genius).

I ALWAYS disable EVERYTHING in iTunes that is not related to off-line library management (the only thing I use iTunes for), so I don't think I'll have a problem.

But, I'm not updating yet either way!!!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast