Using Presonus Firestudio project with Traktor

Default Using Presonus Firestudio project with Traktor

Hey All,

I'm trying to get back into using traktor again, and now have a different audio interface and controller than when I used traktor before. I have Traktor pro 2 setup with my Akai MPD 26, that all works fine, I downloaded a mapping off here.

Problem: I can't get the headphone cue to only come out of the headphones, it comes out the main speakers.

I've got my main outputs going through 1&2,all works fine, and I've got the headphone cue going out 3&4. So if i have the crossfader over to deck A I can hear the track playing through my speakers and if I hit the headphone cue button you can hear the track playing on deck 2, but also coming out of the speakers. So how do I separate them? I'm hoping it's just me being stupid rather than my interface not being able to split it out.

If you need any more info just ask! Thanks!

Your interface should be fine but I'm not familiar with it.
    What happens when you reverse the outputs - main outs 3 & 4, cue 1 & 2 ?
    SC | MC

Default Not much...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Your interface should be fine but I'm not familiar with it.
    What happens when you reverse the outputs - main outs 3 & 4, cue 1 & 2 ?
    Nothing is different about changing the outputs. It has 8 channels, so it's just doubling up the sound it seems. Firestudio has separate controls for master and headphone volume... so i feel like they are indeed separate in some way. Presonus also has some tutorials about creating headphone mixes, but that is using their StudioLive (or whatever it's called) DAW... and i only use the Universal control mixer that's with the unit. But this mixer doesn't have sends or anything just muting channels and adjusting volumes.