X1 Mk2 Mapping Fine Tempo Adjust On Loop Encoder

Question X1 Mk2 Mapping Fine Tempo Adjust On Loop Encoder

Hello, it's possible to map the tempo adjust on the x1 mk2 like it's default mapping function when used sync+loop encoder turn to a finest resolution? i wanted to make the sync+loop encoder turn to a 0.01 bpm tempo adjust up but i am not able to do that, can someone do this little mapping for me?

Anyone? :/

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I think that question has been covered many times before. Did you search the Forum?

Trick is to Add the "Tempo Adjust" command set in the Encoder (relative) mode. From there you can decrease the rotary sensitivity to the BPM point.

Add In > Deck Common > Tempo Adjust
    type = encoder
    mode = relative

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I think that question has been covered many times before. Did you search the Forum?

Trick is to Add the "Tempo Adjust" command set in the Encoder (relative) mode. From there you can decrease the rotary sensitivity to the BPM point.

Add In > Deck Common > Tempo Adjust
    type = encoder
    mode = relative
    In this way when i rotate the loop encoder i get the tempo adjust and i loose the loop size select function...

That's because all commands in the factory mapping has been override for that encoder. You might also wanna add a modifier function and remap the sync button as well.

button released i M=0
    button pressed is M=1

Then assign Tempo Adjust with M=1 and add your new Loop Size with condition of M=0

Deck Common > Loop > Loop Size Selector

I don't have an X1 to say for sure so maybe some more functionality will get override and you might need to add that too.

That's because all commands in the factory mapping has been override for that encoder. You might also wanna add a modifier function and remap the sync button as well.

button released i M=0
    button pressed is M=1

Then assign Tempo Adjust with M=1 and add your new Loop Size with condition of M=0

Deck Common > Loop > Loop Size Selector

I don't have an X1 to say for sure so maybe some more functionality will get override and you might need to add that too.
    I did that but there is a problem. When i relase the sync button after setting the bpm sync turns on.. and it's very annoying. This happens because im using sync as a function (sync) and as a modifier in the same time.. how can i fix it?

You can add new Sync command, make it button-direct, with value of 0 and make it inverted so this can apply only at the time you release the button. This command will completely kill the sync on but instead give you nice setup to manually beatmach with X1.

You can add new Sync command, make it button-direct, with value of 0 and make it inverted so this can apply only at the time you release the button. This command will completely kill the sync on but instead give you nice setup to manually beatmach with X1.
    There is not a way to keep the sync function like in the default mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by dominatore22 View Post
    There is not a way to keep the sync function like in the default mapping?
    I said I never have had X1 to be 100% sure. Maybe there is some detail on it in the manual...

Out of curiosity, why do you want to create ultra fine BPM knob when you actually use the Sync button anyways?

I said I never have had X1 to be 100% sure. Maybe there is some detail on it in the manual...

Out of curiosity, why do you want to create ultra fine BPM knob when you actually use the Sync button anyways?
    I almost never use sync but i think in some situations i might need it. And i dont wanna loose functions with mapping..