Iphone Production Aps

Default Iphone Production Aps

Alrighty, this thread is dedicated to iphone aps you guys recommend for your iphones for music production.

I just grabbed sunvox the today and all i can say is wowzers, mega powerfull production app. Its very modular and really blows my socks off to be honest, so much power for an iphone app !

SunVox available for desktop PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), pocket computers (Windows Mobile, PalmOS, iPhone) and netbooks.

If you would like to talk about this or other aps people talk about in more detail please start a new thread so we dont jam fill this one

Soundcloud also has an app now as well.

Tech Guru

My roommate and I are in the process of developing an app at the moment, its not so much for production, but more for dj'ing. pretty much, we are just allowing the user to import their collection info from traktor to their ipod (bpm key blah blah blah) and allowing them to edit that with their ipod (by edit we mean, drop cue points and write them to the xml file). I always find myself wanting to drop cue's when I'm listening to music and class sooo... hopefully I will be able to soon.

Cool, I actually called them and they gave me a pretty good rate on the phones, I wanted to sell.

Tech Student

Hi BentoSan,
    Thats great. I am an iphone user and now is even better. I spend more time a day with iphone. This is greate news for me. Music Quality is excellent in my phone. I am really happy.