Hello everybody.

My name is David, I am relatively young (almost 18) lad. Been practicing production and controllerism/ableton DJing for about a year now.

I wanted to ask some questions about where DJTT might be headed with the next controller. The MF3D and Twister look awesome, can't wait to get my hands on them. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in starting a discussion about what we'd like to see next. Clearly DJTT has been pioneering stuff, or at least making things better.

Some ideas I have had:

DJTT Midi Warrior: Twister encoders replace jog wheels on a four-channel all-in-one MIDI controller.

DJTT Midi Fighter Blender: A strip of four encoders with extra-large chroma encoder caps, designed to act as rotary faders such as those on the Xone:92R

DJTT Midi Fighter Synthesist: A specialized rectangular midi fighter with generalized controls designed to be mapped to the standard controls (ADSR, Filter, LFO, Waveform, etc) of a VSTi Synthesizer for live synthesis performances.

I encourage anyone with similar ideas to please share. I encourage any DJTT moderator who thinks this post is really presumptuous to please act accordingly and let me know why.

Thanks, everybody. Possibly if we all figure something out that we all really like we can make it happen together.

-David Brown, aka DJ Revanynt