Cue point troubles
    Tech Convert

Default Cue point troubles

Hey everyone,
    I recently had to get a new hard drive and re-install windows, traktor etc. etc... It's all set-up now and almost back to the way I had it before. I used to be able to put hot cues where ever, when ever. When I go to add a hot cue it always jumps to the closest beat and not the original spot where I'd prefer.
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I feel like it's just minor but I have checked over and over and still no success. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    JaBiRD
    Last edited by JaBiRD; 08-13-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Turn off snap and quantize ( the S & Q) in the top section.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Yeah, that will do the trick.

• With Snap mode on, any Cue Point you create in the track will snap to the closest beat, thus ensuring that you get directly to that beat next time you press the Hotcue.
    • With Quantize mode on, whenever you jump through the track (e.g., by pressing a Hotcue but-ton or clicking somewhere in the Overview waveform), the playback jumps to the nearest posi-tion that preserves the beat-matching, thus, ensuring that the current sync doesn’t get lostwhen you jump through the track.