The Vestax Spin DJ Controller! - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

First time poster, been lurking for a while. This place is great. I've got a question:

I've been looking around for a controller to get me started. I marginally was looking at the Numark Total Control then moved my focus to the Numark Stealth Control with the Djio. Now this comes out at the perfect time. Does anyone know if this is available in the physical Apple stores? And eventually will someone get a complete working mapping to work with Traktor?

Yes the stores have them. My local store had one on the shelf. I have heard some stores havent put themout yet and you just need to ask for them to grab one from out back.

Quote Originally Posted by lostboy4480 View Post
    Yes the stores have them. My local store had one on the shelf. I have heard some stores havent put themout yet and you just need to ask for them to grab one from out back.
    K awesome thanks man. Gonna go check it out next weekend. Really surprised not many videos have been posted on youtube. And btw if you guys haven't seen this check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je94NuZrroM

Quote Originally Posted by atticus18244fsas View Post
    K awesome thanks man. Gonna go check it out next weekend. Really surprised not many videos have been posted on youtube. And btw if you guys haven't seen this check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je94NuZrroM
    Hey! same here, kind of surprised that there is not many videos out yet!
    I'm waiting for this youtube guy to post a review soon when he uses it!

Anyways! I've allready posted that, 2 pages back! or maybe one page

I've got a friend who's going to NYC for NYE - gonna try and get him to bring me one back... £150 is what it works out at the current exchange rate.. not bad all imo.. might be time to say goodbye to my trusty old Faderfox DJ1.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeborna View Post
    Hey! same here, kind of surprised that there is not many videos out yet!
    I'm waiting for this youtube guy to post a review soon when he uses it!

Anyways! I've allready posted that, 2 pages back! or maybe one page
    Ya man I messaged that one guy for a review of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by glassm View Post
    I had some issues with the controller. Once in a while, the controller wouldn't send MIDI signals to my computer. I'm pretty sure it wasn't how my mapping was programmed. I think it might be that the USB cable was a little loose. I'm still experimenting with it.

Anyway, the controller would still receive data for the master and monitor outs, even though the midi didn't work. It kind of sucked, I had to control the computer with my mouse during the peak of my set. At least it worked with Traktor!

I'll have to test whether or not it's a software or hardware problem.
    I've had the exact same issues and I've figured out that it only occur if you have a MIDI loop going (i.e. have the MIDI In send something to the MIDI Out). I've had the same results when trying with MIDI apps like MIDI Pipes, MIDI Patchbay or MIDI OX on PC ( yes, it happens there too!)

Been lurking the last couple of weeks. I'm interested in getting one of these, but haven't been able to find anyway to get one into Australia.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Been lurking the last couple of weeks. I'm interested in getting one of these, but haven't been able to find anyway to get one into Australia.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    I'm sure it will be released soon enough on all the Apple stores. Or just check ebay in a couple of weeks.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast