Couple of tracks and a Jackin' House Mix
    Tech Wizard

Talking Couple of tracks and a Jackin' House Mix

Hey guys,
    I'm getting near the finishing line with a couple of tracks I'm currently working on - if anyone wants to check them out and give me some feedback, it would really be appreciated!

Every Little Star:

This one is what I can only really describe as "Lollipop House" - it's saccharin sweet and made for those moments you just want to hug the dancefloor.

Anal Beads:

A darker (well, that's not exactly hard), more progressive number - I need to re-work the vocal on this one, but the overall groove is just about there.

If anyone wants either of these tracks, let me know, and I'll get a copy over to you.

Just got a new Jackin' House mix on the cloud also:

- went a bit mental with this one - 4 decks cueing and looping all over the place :eek:

Cheers guys,
    Fus
    Last edited by RufusWhite; 11-18-2009 at 07:28 AM.

Hey Fus , I sat down to listen to both of your tracks. I Really liked the work you did with the vocal sample on every little star, it shows that you gave it a good thought, and that you have good ideas. Also the housy drums sound very cool. My personal costructive criticism towards the track is the bass line, I don't know if its correspond the vocals. Maybe a simpler one would make it groovier. But I loved the overall work, you should find someone to release it. Its defentely a track deserving its nice EP.
    I would love to do a techy house remix if you want

Your anal beed track is good also. Nice work with the synths the white noise and the violins. The vocal sample sounded cool also.Good deep dark vibe. Still a bit mushy sound but good monitors will get you through that, I was having the same problem.

Nice job

Tech Wizard

Hi Alien,
    many thanks for your comments, it's really appreciated! I was actually reluctant to sign Every Little Star since I have some better stuff in the pipeline that I was thinking would be better as my first released track, but after a day on SoundCloud, I got messages from 3 labels asking to sign this one! So it looks like that's going ahead after all! :s There's a couple of little things I'm going to tidy up in the track before release, but I think I'll probably leave the bass-line as is for now. With regards to remixing you're welcome to have a shot - part of which label I end up choosing to release it rest with what they have to say about remixes: I'd definitely like to get a deeper mix and a more techy mix on the release if possible. I'll PM you with details of where you can find the remix pack.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying about the mushy sound in Anal Beads - I'm monitoring on home hi-fi speakers at the moment as I'm away from my own studio, which I suspect, but hopefully I'll be able to correct that a bit better when I get home.

Thanks again mate,
    Fus