Question: Reloop RMP 2.5 & 3.0 Alpha, Stanton CMP 800, and American Audio Radius 3000
    Tech Mentor

Default Question: Reloop RMP 2.5 & 3.0 Alpha, Stanton CMP 800, and American Audio Radius 3000

How do these allow moving fast through a track? Is it just by-way-of the arrow forward/back keys, or is there a way to do it using the jog wheel other than scratch?

Turn of scratch mode and use the jog wheel.

I love the Stanton CMP-800's. They feel super comfortable and are super portable. Been trying to find an affordable pair for years.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Turn of scratch mode and use the jog wheel.

I love the Stanton CMP-800's. They feel super comfortable and are super portable. Been trying to find an affordable pair for years.
    I'm talking much faster than the scratch function works on any of these, like a search or fast scan jog mode. The American Audio version has 4 fast forward/rewind buttons. Weird. You only need one button allocated to do a fast jog search and that would free up three more buttons. So on your Stanton you're stuck using the arrow keys like on my Versadeck?

You could set up a button as a modifier, that changes the jog wheel to "Seek Coarse".

Then you can quickly scrub through the track using the jog wheel.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    You could set up a button as a modifier, that changes the jog wheel to "Seek Coarse".

Then you can quickly scrub through the track using the jog wheel.
    When playing media in internal mode is what I'm talking about. MIDI is a moot issue as you can reprogram anything.