No more bass (s2 mk2)

Default No more bass (s2 mk2)

Hello everybody ! It's my first post here I hope you will help me ^^ (I'm french so sorry for the grammar)

So my problem is that today, I turn on my S2 but when i play any track, it's like if there is a permanent low-cut, the bass desapears. It's pretty annoying when you have to play on a club....

Also, I checked if there is no filter ON, checked the EQ but everything is fine, I try MAIN 1 & 2 port but no difference so I don't understand why there is still no bass.

I tought it was a problem from TRAKTOR, so I try it on my iPad but still no bass.

When I record a mix (so without the bass on the S2), and save it on iTunes (with the speakers on the PC and not on the controller) there is bass.

Also I try something : I put the Jack of my speakers on the "phones" port AND THERE IS BASS ON IT. So I start to cry because I think it's a mecanic problem on my "Main" port but I would like to know your opinion

I specify that I got bass last week

I know there is a topic about it on this site but my problem is a little different so that's why I'm here ^^

THX !!!

Systematik

Have you tried different speakers, or cables?