Possibilities for More Than 2 Decks
    Tech Student

Default Possibilities for More Than 2 Decks

I'm planning on buying 2 Stanton T.62 vinyl turntables, a Behringer ddm4000, a Maya44USB interface, and then running Mixxx. The Maya44 is 4 in/4 out (2 decks) and eventually I want to incorporate 1 or 2 more decks. The newest beta version of Mixxx supports 4 decks. My question is whether or not I can add 2 more decks with another interface or two standalone tabletop cd turntables/software controllers such as Numark NDX500's?

Tech Wizard

I strongly recommend you Denon Dn-Hs 5500 - you can play 2 tracks from this monster, put HDD inside, even spin the platter a little bit. It's discontinued - so cheaper, and for sure better than any Numark gear. I mix from only one 5500, and it's great. And always you will have back-up setup - in case your laptop is dead.
    //
    Are you sure about this Behringer? There are many better mixers... Be careful to not complain in the future!
    Last edited by atakPL; 10-13-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atakPL View Post
    Are you sure about this Behringer? There are many better mixers... Be careful to not complain in the future!
    I agree with this, unless you're buying second hand (berhinger gear is like $50 second hand) i would really advise you to look for something else.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI