Traktor Mapping for Denon MC 6000 mk2 - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Implanted Soul View Post
    Hello Stewe,

I tested it and it works well now

Thank you
    That's good to know! Too bad for the LED feedback though but if it's really a controller's limitation then we all learned something new today.

Cheers,

Tech Wizard

Hello Stewe,

yeah led feedback is really a bad thing. If i knew it at the beginning, i would choose another controller. Though thank you very much for all you ve done for me.

Tech Mentor

Just a quick thanks for your work here, Stewe. It's a far better sorted controller, thanks to you.

Hey Guys,
    I like the idea of mapping Serato controllers in Traktor especially if there are no mappings available to download online already. Always glad to help with this.
    I never had any of Denon's digital dj products but I also never heard of this issue before with any of Denon controllers...
    It's funny that MIDI information in manual is wrong too

I have this controller, Manually mapped to Traktor pro 2.
    As far as the LED's go, I'm confused, the info in manual is fine, what's the problem you are having with LED feedback, maybe I can help with that??

Cheers.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Tech Wizard

Hello DJAdesands,

I wanted stewe to map a second 4 hot cue set over 1-4 hotcues. I mean i wanted to reach 5-8 hot cues when censor button is pressed. Actually he did it. I can reach 5-8 hot cue set when i press censor button. But all 4 leds always glow orange when 5-8 hot cues are activated no matter if one of them is set or not. So i can't understand if 5th(6th, 7th or 8th) hot cue is on or off. I also can't understand which hot cue set is activated. We tried them to go dimmer orange when 5-8 hot cue set is activated. But we couldn't. If you know a way to do it pls share.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I like the idea of mapping Serato controllers in Traktor especially if there are no mappings available to download online already. Always glad to help with this.
    I never had any of Denon's digital dj products but I also never heard of this issue before with any of Denon controllers...
    It's funny that MIDI information in manual is wrong too
    Hi stewe actually denon mc2000, denon mc 3000 and denon mc 6000 mk1 are designed for traktor. But denon mc 6000 mk2 is designed for serato and you can't do any mapping for plug and play controllers designed for serato as denon mc 6000 mk2 in serato dj software. So if you want to use it with a custom mapping you have to use it with traktor or vdj. In tractor software you can make any mappings except led mappings. I know it is a really ridiculous thing. But NI and Denon Dj support told me so. Why they doesn't let us map the leds ffs?

Default Version 2.0.10.13

Hey guys,

since i got Traktor pro 2.0.10.13, the mapping won't work anymore.
    All buttons are mixed up and some even don't work.
    does anyone of u have an update , or can help me out ?

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Implanted Soul View Post
    Hello DJAdesands,

I wanted stewe to map a second 4 hot cue set over 1-4 hotcues. I mean i wanted to reach 5-8 hot cues when censor button is pressed. Actually he did it. I can reach 5-8 hot cue set when i press censor button. But all 4 leds always glow orange when 5-8 hot cues are activated no matter if one of them is set or not. So i can't understand if 5th(6th, 7th or 8th) hot cue is on or off. I also can't understand which hot cue set is activated. We tried them to go dimmer orange when 5-8 hot cue set is activated. But we couldn't. If you know a way to do it pls share.
    Yea, that's fixable.
    The problem you are having is that when the cues 5-8 are selected, the LED's don't know to be 'off' or 'dim' and it just stays on it's last known state, because it just doesn't know what to do. You need to tell em to switch off/dim when the modifier (censor) is pressed.
    Last edited by DJAdeSands; 12-09-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomadonis View Post
    Hey guys,

since i got Traktor pro 2.0.10.13, the mapping won't work anymore.
    All buttons are mixed up and some even don't work.
    does anyone of u have an update , or can help me out ?

Thank you !
    I'd give it a shot but things are busy atm..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast