Traktor Mapping for Denon MC 6000 mk2
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Mapping for Denon MC 6000 mk2

Hello,

I have a Denon Mc 6000 mk2 controller. Denon provided official mapping for traktor but i need a few changes on that.

1- i need to remap pitch bend buttons for beatjump with inc and dec interaction modes but i am not able to set the interaction modes for these buttons to inc and dec. The only interaction mode can be set is to hold for these buttons.

2- i need 5-8 cue buttons to be used from the controller. I want to assign a button to use 5-8 hotcues over 1-4 hotcue buttons when the assigned button is enabled.

3- i need some smart fx set. I noticed Raycotek made mapping as i like for denon mc 3000 i wonder if it works for my denon mc 6000 mk2 as well.

4- My controller has a endless turning knob(encoder) instead of a normal knob in the exact same place where denon mc 3000 has "fx knob 4". It changes dry/wet value for fx. I want to change sensitivity of this digital encoder. So it will have the same sensitivity as the other knobs have.

Need your help. Thanks in advance.It would be great if Raycotek takes a look

If you provide MIDI sheet values (in the manual?) for the MC6000mk2 I'm sure Stewe can help you out
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Wizard

http://denondj.com/products/view/mc6000mk2#.VhLLpNYmpp8 it can be accessed from this link midi values is in owners manual on right side

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

1) Beatjump size can be based on the actual loop size or you're looking for a fixed values?

2) Which button would be mapped to toggle between two sets of hotcues?

3) I'd need a controller for that kind of stuff.

4) Sounds good.

Tech Wizard

1- I want a fixed value for beat jump for example 8 is a good value i can push the button multiple times.

2- I didn't decided the button yet but i can be "tap" button with led or if slip mode can be used with shift modifier it can be "censor" button. what do you think?

3- İ didnt understand what u are saying in this matter. Do you mean u need the controller to make the mapping or to try if raycotek's mapping works as well?

4- You already got it

1,2 and 4 are minor changes to existing mapping that I can assign manually (without the unit) and send you the file for testings but #3 is something I'd need to test and hear result of the mapping to make it sound right.

Tech Wizard

Hello,

Sorry for late answer. It is because of time diffferince

1-2-4 are urgent ones 3 is not that important for now. If you can map 1-2-4 it would be awesome

Thanks in advance

OK - I made some changes to original TSI: MC6000MK2_MAP_V1000s_TKP.zip

- Pitch bend buttons are now Beatjump -8/+8
    - D/W knob sensitivity increased (we might still need to play around with different settings...)

Once this two are tight I'll start adding cues 5-8.

Tech Wizard

Thank you for your interest. i am at work now and i am unavailable to test it once i got home i am going to test it and tell the result.

Tech Mentor

Excellent, subscribed for updates. Thanks, Stewe!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast