DJM-T1 & Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 problem
    Tech Student

Default DJM-T1 & Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 problem

Hi, i just got an DJM-T1 with a Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 licence. I updated it's firmware to 3.0, git the latest TSIfile etcetc. My traktor won't play my turntable / timecode signal. Does anyone have a clue? Internalmode works, but when i switch the DJM-T1 to phono and Traktor to external mode i only hear the digital time code signal, nor any music files.

Thank you for your time!
    Cheers from Netherlands. (yes i know, the DJM-T1 is an oldie now, but i adopted it brand new and i'm a serato user who like to swicth to TRaktor)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djrockid View Post
    My traktor won't play my turntable / timecode signal. Does anyone have a clue? Internalmode works, but when i switch the DJM-T1 to phono and Traktor to external mode i only hear the digital time code signal, nor any music files.
    Having the same issues. not really sure why, but I can run can run everything on 2.5 but the second I go beyond it I get no response from my TTs or the T-1.

Frankle said something about this in my forum. "Are you running a Windows machine with 64bit OS? If so, you'll need to look at the readme regarding using the 32bit version of Traktor because Pioneer have not yet updated their drivers to 64bit."
    For all my VCI-100 lovers view my step by step guide to moding your very own VCI-100 Arcade edition
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56270

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Want to get better? Two words... jesus pose. 60% of the time, it works every time.