Rekordbox play history is missing tracks. Any idea why?

Default Rekordbox play history is missing tracks. Any idea why?

For last night's gig I used two flash drives each in a CDJ 900 nexus. No link. Both flash drive histories are missing files.

This has been happening on and off for a few months whether I use link or not. Sometimes all the tracks are there sometimes they're not. The history from last night's gig is missing about 8 tracks out of 16. I didn't record my set yesterday so the history is the best way I can evaluate my selections. (besides the feedback from the crowd of course)

All the tracks were analyzed by rekordbox and the playlists were created there as well. All the devices that had the songs are connected to my computer so missing songs in the collection shouldn't be an issue. I checked that just in case. And if the song was played, it would be on the flash drive anyway.

It seems the issue was the fact that My Collection is stored on lots of different drives. If all those drives aren't plugged into my computer those songs don't show up in history. Even if those songs are in listed in my collection but just missing.

As an experiment I made sure all the songs for last night's gig came from one source and all the songs I played showed up in history. It's a pain to have to move all the songs into one place. I've asked Pioneer to address the issue. I'll see what they say.

Posting for anyone else affected by this.