Morning Peeps.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but everyone has to start somewhere

I have been DJing for many years on and off and have recently decided after many years of wanting to do it, I have taken the plunge into buying some production gear. I just want to have some fun and see what happens. I have an IMAC and have been messing about in Reason8 with my MIDI controlled keyboard.

Anyway I have just purchased the Roland System-1 synth, Roland TB-8 and Roland TR-8. I have never used this gear before.

Question is(glup) is what is the best way to connect them all together and back to the IMAC. I know you set the TR-8 as the master and go MIDI out to the TB-3 to sync it via MIDI clock signal.. Do I think go MIDI out to the System-1 to sync that in turn also?.

How do I then get all this back to my IMAC? via a midi interface with USB connection? with speakers running off audio out of the MIDI interface(I have powered M-Audio monitors.)

Sorry if this is a silly question. But I am just starting my journey in the land of production and don't want to waste money on kit I might not need from this point.

Cheers!!