Traktor s4 mk2 setup with my mark 1 cdjs

Default Traktor s4 mk2 setup with my mark 1 cdjs

Hi just wondering if someone would assist me in getting my dj setup all running smoothly. I have at the moment my ni Kontrol s4 mk2 using traktor pro 2 on mac. I have 2 pioneer cdj mark 1s that I would like to add to my setup and every attempt so far has had me using the cdjs through a stand alone mixer but with no control of traktor or the time code cds. I'm looking at having the s4, cdjs and using my ni audio 10 to all work them together in my setup using traktor pro as well as adding my midi fighter 3d. I also have a buzzing noise coming through my sound when no volume is on. I understand this is probably a very simple thing to rectify in all cases but I'm new to the digital side of djin. Thank you in advance for your comments and assistance.

You probably have a ground loop. Make sure all your devices are connected to the same power outlet.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.