Vestax VCI-400. Youtube or Spotify volume control

Default Vestax VCI-400. Youtube or Spotify volume control

Hi experts,

Just started to use the Vestax VCI-400. I don't understand why, when Youtube or Spotify are open in my computer, the Windows general volume control doesn't work and only can control volume with the own Spotify or Youtube volume control.

My problem is that if, suddently, a video advertising pops up, the volume is very high and got scared to death!

Firmware is updated to 2.0

Regards,
    Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by josegante View Post
    Hi experts,

Just started to use the Vestax VCI-400. I don't understand why, when Youtube or Spotify are open in my computer, the Windows general volume control doesn't work and only can control volume with the own Spotify or Youtube volume control.

My problem is that if, suddently, a video advertising pops up, the volume is very high and got scared to death!

Regards,
    Jose.
    Have you checked which device is selected as the sound output? Which version OS are you using?
    mid-2012 Macbook Pro 13", S4,VCI-400EG, F1 Rokit 5's

Quote Originally Posted by josegante View Post
    Hi experts,

Regards,
    Jose.
    The VCI-400 does not have a master volume for soundcard. very shitty i know! horrible oversight.The master volume knob is simply a midi signal. PM me and i can email you a handy lil utility that will map your sampler fader or any other knob for that matter to control the master volume of the windows system playback. very useful.i dont have a link for it cuz it took me ages to find this thing. pm me and i got ya