Akai LPD8 and Traktor Pro(All-in-one controls) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Please help

I am using the most current version of Traktor. I cannot get this to work at all. Please simply list the steps i should do to get my lpd8 to work with this tsi File. I am a complete nubee to this stuff and I have been 100% unsuccessful thusfar. Please help. Thanks a million.

Default lpd8

im new one, how much posts i have to reply to download this mappings?

Tech Mentor

I just wanted to say thank you so frigging much for making this. Everything is so clean cut and easy to understand! I am so excited to get started with this! Thanks!

Tech Guru

i am having trouble downloading the preset.zip ..
    or rather when i download i end up with an attachment.php .. but even if i rename it to preset.zip and unzip i just end up with a preset.zip.zip ... was this zipped on windows?
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

does anyone know how to do a led feedback on lpd8?

what i wanna do:
    everytime i activate effects 1/2/3 on the lpd8 pad the LED stays on until i switch it off (something like the X1)

at the moment i map it that so when click on the effects with the mouse, the pad lights up, but not when i press the pads themselves - any workaround on this?

also - is it possible to set LED to a button (mapped as a loop activate) to blink while the loop is active? and turn off when its not active?
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Is it possible to use Traktor + Hercules RMX + Akai LPD8? If it is, how?
    Thanks!

Tech Student

nice

Tech Wizard

Default LPD8 Mapping problems

Hi, I am having trouble mapping my LPD8 to Traktor Pro running snow leopard. I download the presets, and the tsi files. But when I upload the presets 1-4 to the editor it seems that they are not registering except for maybe the first preset. Then when I go back and open up traktor the knobs are not working. The knobs are actually not correctly reading to the CC's as they should. They are reading to the same CC's as the pads?? Anyone run into a similar problem? I basically cannot map my knobs to anything that I am already using a pad for. Also for some reason pad 7 shows up as pad 8 when trying to map, and pad 8 shows up as pad 9??? I am staring to think I may have a hardware problem in my LPD8.

Tech Wizard

Default LPD8 EDIToR problems

Anyone know how to get the editor to read and actually change the knobs so they do not use the same CC's as the pads. This is very annoying when trying to set up the midi mapping in traktor pro. I have changed the CC's on the pads in the editor but I can't get the LPD to register the changes??

Tech Convert

hey- quick tip. I don't know this firsthand, but I've heard the Logitech Quickcam software conflicts with the LPD8 plug and play drivers. do you have any logitech cams installed? Try getting rid of those if you do, maybe it will help.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast