9.5 and PUSH 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9.5 and PUSH 2

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmDeXXX View Post
    Kwal, I heard a song the other day with one of your voice samples!

Not sure if the user had credited you with it, but it was the exact same one.
    Lol well i'll be honest i didn't make them myself I just compiled a bunch of random samples and gave them away for free. Selling them would be illegal and honestly it only took me a few minutes to do. No credit should go to me in the end

Tech Mentor

I'm kinda bummed. I'm having similar stability issues that i experienced with 9.2. the program crashes fairly frequently.

For everyone that has suite, did you check out the new M4L synthesizers? POLI is pretty rad.
    Technics 1210 / Pioneer plx 1000 / Xone 42 / Adam a3x / UA apollo twin / Maschine mikro / Ableton live 9 / Maschine 2 / MBP Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

If you have the first push, then the 9.5 update is a must. I can now access my plugins and all my sample packs. I was trippin out cause I was able to do that.
    One feeds the pocket, the other feeds the soul "DJ Mpire"

I downloaded and installed 9.5 last night. Gave it a bit of a whirl today. REALLY nice update!

Simpler is actually usable now! The filters are really fantastic, and the incorporation of them into auto filter, simpler and sampler. (not much of an operator fan) Love the new synths in M4L as well.

Still haven't test driven with the OG Push as I'm just starting to assemble the studio room in my new house, but looking forward to that as well! Accessing some of the third party stuff is going to be fantastic. Word over at the Ableton forum is that a driver update for the OG Push is likely forthcoming which gives some more functionality of the Push 2...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Just started a new thread about push and raven multi touch post here the link http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...440#post735440

Because seems you guys could give some input if you like thanks. Not trying to hijack this thread.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Talking I got Push2 and Live 9.5

Hey Guys,

Even though i'm not new to DJTT, i'm new to the forum so i'll introduce myself first. My name's Chouks and I come from France. I mostly produce in my bedroom for fun and I can spend hours tweaking my Midi Fighter Twister to play the live sets that I created.

I own a Push2 since mid january and I have to say that it is bloodly brilliant ! I didn't own a push before even though i knew it existed (never got the money to get it).
    But when Push 2 came out, I knew I needed one and I'm not disappointed. My workflow has changed but i really love it. I can jame for 4 hours without barely touching the computer (some vst doesn't support the 8 top knobs unfortunately).

I made a quick song a few weeks ago with it :

Love it !

Tech Wizard

Aaaaaw your push 2 looks so much more nicer than my 1
    Cool vid though

Quote Originally Posted by Chouks View Post
    Hey Guys,

Even though i'm not new to DJTT, i'm new to the forum so i'll introduce myself first. My name's Chouks and I come from France. I mostly produce in my bedroom for fun and I can spend hours tweaking my Midi Fighter Twister to play the live sets that I created.

I own a Push2 since mid january and I have to say that it is bloodly brilliant ! I didn't own a push before even though i knew it existed (never got the money to get it).
    But when Push 2 came out, I knew I needed one and I'm not disappointed. My workflow has changed but i really love it. I can jame for 4 hours without barely touching the computer (some vst doesn't support the 8 top knobs unfortunately).

I made a quick song a few weeks ago with it :
    VIDEO

Love it !
    Coming from Maschine I think the Push2 was really worth to switch to. However, as a Push user this is something you really need to know!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12