mp3 art tagging problems

Default mp3 art tagging problems

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have this problem.

I have more songs that I care to think about. I have lost more in HD failures (13,000 songs) than I care to think about.

Tagging cover art into them can be a tiring process, even using a program for it. I use Zortam MP3 Media Studio to do it.

My problem is that every so often, I will get an few songs out of an album, or an entire album's worth of mp3s that just won't accept the art tag into them. I can't figure it out. I make sure that they are marked as "read only" but that makes no difference.

Do any of you guys have problems with mp3s that won't take are tags? Do you have any ideas what might be wrong?

maybe try resetting all tags in those problem files.. not sure if your program has a feature to do it. others do, so im guessing yours will have too.

it has worked for me in the past

Just convert your tags to 2.4 in itunes and embed your covers using that. foolproof.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "