[Deep House] Missed (Original)

Default Missed (Original)

Been pretty busy lately with starting piano lessons again, buying a house, moving and getting my production room setup. This is a little somethin' I've been working on for a while. Still not 100% satisfied with it, but I like to think I'm getting better sound with each tune I make.

Used the TR-8, Sub-37 with CP-251, few soft synths - Diva and Zebra, played the Rhodes live

Hope you and enjoy and I'd love to hear any comments - good or bad.

2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Wizard

i like this its got a good chilled vibe to it. its quite bassy in the mix, could be fixed by mastering probably, but it keeps interest up with the little riffs and such even though that bass doesn't change throughout. i think a vocal stab element would work quite well on this track but thats a personal preference. and maybe some 303 acid somewhere would be nice, again thats me though. good stuff matey keep it up.... hell of a kit list you have there too

awesome stuff man. loving the synth works throughout

Thx for the feedback guys. Yeah, I've tweaked my room and speakers a bit so the bass is a bit more concentrated in my new room. Plus, I hung a cloud which helps a boatload. I'm probably going to send this one off for a proper master with a bit of fine tuning.
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

real nice man, id like a DL of this
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Thx my man. I'll getcha a d/l after I tweak the mix and have it properly mastered. Cool?

fasho..pm me
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Quote Originally Posted by ian3dge View Post
    i like this its got a good chilled vibe to it. its quite bassy in the mix, could be fixed by mastering probably, but it keeps interest up with the little riffs and such even though that bass doesn't change throughout. i think a vocal stab element would work quite well on this track but thats a personal preference. and maybe some 303 acid somewhere would be nice, again thats me though. good stuff matey keep it up.... hell of a kit list you have there too
    Sorry, I meant to reply to your comment on my kit list, but got sidetracked. Thanks though! It's actually crazy out of date at this point. Studio One 3 now, got rid of the Max49, picked up a Yamaha TG77 on the cheap, Rhodes MKI, Wurlitzer 200a, a handful of great plugins, a Samson patchbay, a hardware Distressor, two dbx160As, and a bunch of hand drums now and a couple of mics. Not to mention a boatload of plugins. Thankfully I bought a house so all this madness can stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    fasho..pm me
    Will do my friend. Probably post an update here as well.

Tech Wizard

Nice keyboard lines!